Business Office

Department Forms

Please complete with Authorized Signature. Completed expense reimbursement forms should be submitted to Chemistry Finance Assistant for processing.


Please complete with Authorized Signature. Completed purchasing forms should be submitted to  for processing.

Payroll Forms

Please note that all new employees are required to provide photocopies of a valid SIN card, Employment Authorization if neither a Canadian Citizen nor Landed Immigrant, and a copy of a personal cheque for direct deposit of payroll. New employees must also complete the appropriate Hiring form and the TD1 Federal and TD1 Ontario.



Building Services and Operations

For renovations, repairs, caretaking and service order requests please email Grace Flock at



Admin Standard Operating Procedures


Other Forms