We are pleased to announce the two winners of this past summer’s inaugural Chemistry Art Contest! We received a number of submissions from undergraduate and graduate students across the Department.
Many congratulations to our two winners, who have received a cash prize for their chemistry artwork!
- Moving Artwork: Where your Path Begins by Nataliia Ivanova
- Still Artwork: MOF Candy by Advikaa Dosajh
Thank you to all who participated for helping us to celebrate the creativity of our community! It was a very close race, and we had many excellent submissions including the following honourable mentions (in no particular order):
- Alice in Chemistry Wonderland by Seoyeon (Julia) Lee
- Seafoam by Yong (Jamie) Bu
- Collection of AI Images by Tatsuya (Seamus) Corlett using Craiyon AI software
- Pinene Mists by Haley Dobbie
Check out our digital display below and in the lobby of Lash Miller Laboratories to view the submissions above! You may also find some of these pieces and others on display around the department.
Design by Patrick Wong
You can pause, rewind and fast forward using the navigation bar